Personal data: Any information relating to an identifiable person (eg. name, email address).
Processing: Any operation which is performed on personal data whether or not by automated means (eg. collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, etc).
Controller: The party responsible for the processing of the personal data.
Processor: The party which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Third party: Third party is a party other than the data controller or processor who is authorised to process personal data.
Consent: Any freely given indication that you agree to the processing of personal data.
JJ’s Flowers is a leading florist based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire creating flowers designed with you in mind.
Our website address is http://www.jjsflowers.co.uk
Our Flower School, Flower Parties and contact form collects personal information such as your name, phone number and email address.
You may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of your browser, and may permanently deny the setting of cookies. Already set cookies may be deleted at any time via your browser. If you deactivate the setting of cookies in your browser, some of our website may not work.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We will use these details in the following ways:
– To confirm and remind you of your appointment
– To provide the services you have requested
– To record and thank you for your purchase
– To record your interactions with us
– To contact you by email, post, text message or phone with relevant communications about our products and services, such as newsletters and promotions
– To personalise the services and communications we offer you
– To help inform and improve the relevancy of our online advertising
– To analyse data so that we can better understand customer behaviours and trends
– To inform future product and service development
Where we process your personal information it may be held by JJ’s Flowers or by trusted third party companies which process it on our behalf.
We may use trusted third parties to process your information on our behalf and when we do, appropriate data privacy contracts will be in place. We will only transfer your personal information on the understanding that the third party has undertaken to us that they have in place adequate technical and organisational measures to protect that information.
We may engage with trusted third parties to analyse data about our customers and website users in order to provide us with greater insight into customer behaviour for the purpose of informing future developments.
We may also provide anonymous statistics to reputable third parties for the purpose of analysis. These statistics will not include any personal information.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We retain your personal information for as long as it is needed to fulfil the service you requested. In some cases we must retain it in order to meet our legal obligations for reporting (for example, retaining financial records for up to seven years).
When your information is no longer required we will delete it securely.
You may, at any time:
– Ask us what information we hold about you and what we are doing with it
– Request copies of the information we hold about you
– Ask us to correct your information if it is inaccurate
– Request that we delete your information
– Ask us to change the way we process your information
– Object to our processing of your information
– Change how we communicate with you
You will need to make your request in writing (email or post) to the address below, and you will be required to prove your identity before a personal data request is actioned.
We follow good security practices (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) in the processing, storage and disclosure of information which you have given us. We monitor your information where practical to do so to check that it is accurate and up to date.
We will never ask you to send online passwords, credit card or bank details by email.
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us: JJ’s Flowers, 1 Old Road, Brampton, Chesterfield, S40 2RE